Great for beginners and pros alike and backed up with a host of industry reviews that commend it for its flexibility, buoyancy and speed of removal.
Triathlete Europe and 220 Magazine both gave it 10/10’s in its early years and more recently a 95% rating and the prestigious BEST BUY award.
- One of the highest-rated wetsuits of the last decade.
- Perfect for beginners all the way through to elites.
- Enhanced integrated one-piece shoulder and chest.
- A lower level of buoyancy around the chest and core compared to the Men’s version.
- Aerodome Buoyancy panels on the legs and hips.
- Improved laser-cut collar design.
- Made with 100% Yamamoto materials.
- SCS Nano coating.
- Comes with a free mesh storage bag.
- Increased flexibility and distance per stroke.
- Up to 30% more buoyancy than standard neoprene.
- Improved comfort and functionality for the majority of women who are naturally more buoyant in the water than men.
- Comfortable ‘soft-seal’ fit around the neck.
- Designed for a fast, smooth and natural feeling swim.
The Aspire has been the perfect suit for the beginner, all the way to the pro athlete since its conception in 2008. As the reviews say, “Swimming in the Aspire is every bit as comfortable and energy-efficient as swimming in suits costing twice as much.”
Share this product